Monday, December 26, 2011


Oct 27, 2011 5:04 AM

Just wanted to share this.

Yesterday I bought a Jabra EasyGo bluetooth headset. Unfortunately, it could not bluetooth mp3 songs from my iPhone 4 iOS5. It can only be used for making/answering calls. However, today I found out that the headset can also play Voice Memos. This gave me an idea on how to bluetooth the mp3 songs from the iPhone to the headset:

  • Step 1 - Convert the mp3 file from Stereo to Mono (I used Audacity to accomplish this).
  • Step 2 - Add the Mono mp3 file to the iTunes library in the PC (my iTunes version is 10.5.0.142).
  • Step 3 - Sync the iPhone with iTunes.
  • Step 4 - In iPhone, open the Voice Memos. The imported mp3 file will appear in the list.
  • Step 5 - Turn the headset on (already paired with iPhone), then a 'speaker & bluetooth' icon will appear on top-left corner of the iPhone (see photos below).
  • Step 6 - In the Voice Memos, click on the play button next to the name of the the mp3 file.

photo (1).PNG photo.PNG

Cheerio!

iPhone 4, iOS 5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Its really remarkable post, I have got much clear idea
about from this article.
Feel free to surf my webpage :: boligityrkia.net

neausley said...

Home Page replica louis vuitton bags why not look here designer replica luggage view it www.dolabuy.ru

thiso said...

z0c59q1l62 k9y21j3l52 i6w91k7z88 f7h29b7u10 b5h35s7e93 c4h60w7n25