JSF Interview Questions
1) What is JSF?
2) What is required for JSF to get started?
3) What is JSF architecture?
4) How JSF different from conventional JSP / Servlet Model?
5) How the components of JSF are rendered? An Example
6) How to declare the Navigation Rules for JSF?
7) How do I configure the configuration file?
8)What is JSF framework?
9) How does JSF depict the MVC (a.k.a Model View Controller) model?
10) What does it mean by rendering of page in JSF?
11) What is JavaServer Faces?
12) How to pass a parameter to the JSF application using the URL string?
13) How to add context path to URL for outputLink?
14) How to get current page URL from backing bean?
15) How to access web.xml init parameters from java code?
16) How to access web.xml init parameters from jsp page?
17) How to terminate the session?
18) How to implement “Please, Wait…” page?
19) How to reload the page after ValueChangeListener is invoked?
20) How to download PDF file with JSF?
21) How to show Confirmation Dialog when user Click the Command Link?
22) What is the different between getRequestParameterMap() and getRequestParameterValuesMap()
23) Is it possible to have more than one Faces Configuration file?
24) How to mask actual URL to the JSF page?
25) How to print out html markup with h:outputText?
”/> will be printed out like: This is a text
In case of